Call Me, Splat

My friend Tom Schryver, Cornell's Entrepreneur In Residence, sent me this picture from an entrepreneurial student team's presentation:

You had me at Connections with Mentors

I'm flattered, but I'm really not that hard to reach. I try to make myself accessible to aspiring entrepreneurs because I benefited so much early my career from experienced entrepreneurs who were willing to share their story over a cup of coffee. I try to do the same now - both ways. I work to share with entrepreneurs who seek my advice, but I also still seek to tap the experience of those who I aspire to learn from. It's a nice form of paying it forward that our fraternity of entrepreneurs understand and love to do.

So Splat, call me. Or email. Or Twitter, Facebook, snail-mail, ...whatever works.

Comments