How to Win a Business Plan Competition

Here's a video about how to win a Business Plan Competition, which are really usually Business Pitch Competitions.

I've won $6-figure prizes from Business Plan Competitions aka Business Pitch Competitions.   I've coached countless companies on how to win  $7-figure prizes from Business Plan Competitions / Business Pitch Competitions.  Cumulatively, I've been a part of helping startups raise $ 8-figure prizes from Business Plan Competitions / Business Pitch Competitions.  So, I made a video to share some of the key tips.

Entrepreneurship Competitions I've advised where the team(s)won money:

Entrepreneurship Competitions I've advised where the team(s) I advised won money:

Want help winning your business pitch competition? Reach out to me:

Comments