Finger Lakes Entrepreneur's Expo 2008

The Finger Lakes Entrepreneurs' Forum annual Expo is a great way to meet folks from all sorts of businesses in the region. I will admit that some of us think all entrepreneurship around here is high-tech and Cornell-related. Not true.


I was scanning the list of companies, and I was amazed at the ones I didn't know. Here is a partial list of the companies I am looking forward to learning more about:
Date & Time: Thursday October 23, 2008. 5:00pm until 8:00pm

Location: Moakley House at Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, 215 Warren Road, Ithaca, NY

Registration: Norma Cushner ‐ ncushner@amt‐mep.org or 607‐774‐0022 x302

I'll be there. I hope you will too. Plus, it's free of charge! For more information click here.

Comments

Diego Rey said…
Wow! Folks really are creating some very cool stuff in the area!