My Double Life as a Secret Agent

You may have noticed from the various origins of the videos on this blog that I have been moving about. Part of the reason is that I was offered and have accepted an outstanding new opportunity to serve as Cornell University's first Entrepreneur In Residence.


Pick a card, pick any card!

With the experienced and capable Mr. Csathy at the helm of SightSpeed, I had a unique opportunity to return to my alma mater to teach, mentor, and be part of starting something unique. The EIR program is a start-up in its own right, but it is also an opportunity to foster entrepreneurship at a great university.

While I am splitting my time between Ithaca and California, I'll be carrying two business cards with me. So don't think I am a secret agent hiding my true identity; I just have two cards.

Comments