Have a Mac? ZDNet suggests checking out a certain video chat software

The new Apple computers are now shipping with built-in webcams. They also have the ability to boot either Mac OSX or Windows. As such, the next question I would ask is "What's the best video calling software to use on this computer for all operating systems?". Any guess which software I am going to recommend? Well, don't take my word for it. The fine folks over at ZDNet have done all the bragging for me:

OSX or Windows. Hmmm, let me think....


ZDNet's Jason D. O'Grady writes in "SightSpeed - an alternative to iChat" the following nice quotes:
  • "the video and audio quality are phenomenal"
  • "a viable option for business users and people that need to have high quality video chats with people in far away places"
  • "seems to get around Firewalls and NAT much better than iChat"

Click here for Jason's full article about SightSpeed.

Thanks for the test run Jason!

Comments