No bad tie goes un-noticed

In the monthly SightSpeed Newsletter, I write a short greeting that includes a picture of me taken from my webcam in my office. The intention is to have a friendly graphic to accompany the introduction. I receive more comments about that photo than any other part of the newsletter.

Was it the bad ties that killed the plant?

Some of the more clever comments:
"Lose the glamour shot with the ties draped over the plumbing"
"How about watering that plant? It's not going to make it to next month"
"For next month's newsletter, comb your hair first"
"You look like you have a spike coming out of your head"

Peter Jennings once said "No matter how good or bad a job I do covering a story, I always seem to get the most comments when I wear a bad tie". So true Peter, so true.

Comments