Cheering Big Red or Looking Ahead?

The Cornell Big Red basketball team is playing in the NCAA tournament for the first time in 20 years. The game is on this Thursday at 5pm ET. Which is also the same time as this month's Finger Lakes Entrepreneurs' Forum meeting. Decisions, decisions!


Post Positions or Acquisitions?

This month's topic is "Acquiring a Company - from the Acquirer's Point of View". I'd like to say I am looking so far down the path for Mezmeriz that I'm thinking about a time when the company might get acquired, but I really want to see the game. I've not yet decided, but if you see me sneak out the back of the room, you'll know where I went.

Go Big Red!


Addendum: It looks like I am not the only one in the lovely hamlet of Ithaca that has Big Red Basketball on the brain. The Finger Lakes Entrepreneur's Forum has been postponed to next Thursday. Now, let's hope the Big Red do so well this weekend that they have to cancel that meeting as well!!

Comments